Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Little Red Wagon #581 - Merry Christmas

 


Kate is our little Christmas Spirit this year.  It's her turn for the challenge and she has picked Christmas as the theme.  We would love to see you new Christmas projects this week. If you are like me you still have a few either not finished or not shown yet.  


I have a Christmas card to share that I created a while back for Frantic Stamper and never shared it, which is a shame because I just love these little Wise Men!  They kinda remind me of Weebles, do they still make those?  Anyway here is my card -


Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

I do want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!  We will be taking a little holiday and will see you all with a new challenge on Januray 6, 2021!

Aloha,
Brenda

Frantic Stamper dies used -
Sweet Wiseman and Camel - FRA-DIE-10909
String Art Panel - FRA-DIE-10896

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Brenda! I adore the background and those Wiseman are so unique and awesome. I hope you have a fabulous Christmas, Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great christmas, Brenda ! Your card is fabulous. I like the large die cut behind and how you´ve added the star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda I hope you enjoyed your Christmas celebrations, for some strange reason this has only just popped up so here I am. Its a fabulous card, they do look like weebles, you got me wondering if they still make them haha.
    Heres to a far better new year for us all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely fabulous! Those wisemen really are the cutest and your background is just perfect with them!!

    I hope you had a merry Christmas, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts