Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Little Red Wagon #578 - Winter Birthday

 


Doni is the queen of Little Red Wagon this week.  Her wish is that we make Winter Birthday creations which is pretty self explanatory.  I am so happy for this challenge.  My daughter's birthday is coming soon and her card is all done thanks to Doni.  

Here's what happened for me -


I am really pleased that I ordered this poinsettia die from Altenew early on.  I think it has sold out at least twice.  I figure the winter flower along with the cool grey color, my daughters favorite, qualifies it as a winter birthday card.

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Take good care!

Aloha,
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. How beautiful Brenda, it's stunning your daughter will just love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the design and beautiful papers a very elegent look-love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness...This is gorgeous. Love the soft grey and the dots and plaid are perfect and the layout design is one I'm definitely one I'm going to CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful soft colour and lovely design Brenda, what a lovely card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I adore the paper you used and that die is amazing! Loving the sequins too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely card, Brenda. Your daughter will love it. I like the light grey colors - just great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Your card is gorgeous!! I absolutely love the poinsettia! How fun to mix up the colours and papers for your flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts