Wednesday, November 4, 2020

CRAFT Challenge #575 - Gift Box or Bag

 


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a gift box or bag.

Our Sponsor this week is -


and



I had the great pleasure of using one of the cut files from our sponsor, The Cutting Cafe I used the Christmas Greetings Pillow Box set to create this fun pillow box -


This file had 10 different greeting you could use, so I pick one I felt would work well with this cute little Gnome.  I recommend this set for all the different looks you can get and it cuts accurately and goes together easily.

I hope you will find the chance to join us at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  Head on over to see what the team has created for you and to see what the prizes are that are up for grabs.

I also want to remind you that we are looking for new teamies to join us on this fun, easy going team.  Whether you are a seasoned crafter or a newbie, give us a shout!

Thanks for peeking, I pray you are all continuing to be well.

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Brenda I just love this, what a pretty gift box and quite different with the gorgeous window, just love it.
    We are in full lockdown again and its rotten but what can we do, I hope things are better for you, please take care and stay safe.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pillow gift box and love the cute gnome
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful pillow box. Packaging like that would make any gift specctacular!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts