Wednesday, November 4, 2020

As You Like It Challenge #195 - His or Hers Birthday

                                                                     


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share whether your favorite is to make a His or a Hers Birthday card.  Be sure to tell us why it's your favorite to create.


This week our sponsor is:


I definitely like making girly cards. I love the colors and all the wonderful feminine embellishments you can add to a females card. I also quite simply use more feminine cards than I do masculine cards -


We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, this is so gorgeous, those sweet flowers are pretty enough to eat, actually they remind me of some toffee we had as kids, haha, how lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very girly love the flowers and pretty B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful framing and what lovely colors and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sketchy flowers and leaves Brenda, what a fabulous card, love your pretty papers, gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is gorgeous Brenda and my favourite colour combo too!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts