Monday, November 9, 2020

2020 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


This is absolutely one of my most favorite hops!  A big thank you to the sponsors and everyone who makes this thing happen.  I'm a bit late to the party, but wanted to share I little card I made with goodies from The Cat's Pajamas who is once again a proud Super Sponsor! For all the hop details, you can check here.  For more creations from the TCP Cat Pack take a look here.




For this card, I used paper from Graciellie Design called appropriately Coffee Lovers Digital Paper  and some fall colors scraps.  Stamps and dies used are from The Cat's Pajamas and include  Big Cups clear stampsCritters and Cups Duo Dies.

I can't wait to see all your cards!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, this is just so cute, what a sweet image with that big man cup, haha, love the DP its a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big cups for me too, full of good coffee!! Such a great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. Fun image and papers. Big smile sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is so adorable, I love the big cup with the little critter, so perfect with your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge 15th Birthday Blog Hop!

Good Morning All and a Very Happy 15th Birthday to us all here at CRAFT Challenge!! This year we are 15 years old and still going strong...

Popular Posts