Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Little Red Wagon #572 - Things Beginning with B

 


All sorts of wonderful things begin with B and that's what Imke wants to see from us for this weeks Little Red Wagon challenge.  That leaves it wide  open for us and I had a hard time deciding what to do.

I finally settled some of my NBUS items, a little BIRDIE die which I made into a BLUE BIRD sitting on a BRANCH -





I'm looking forward to seeing what B item you use on your project.  Head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up your creation.  Remember, it doesn't have to be a card. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet little bird!! A lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card, Brenda! So clean and classy. Lovely sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card love the cute little die-cut bird
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and i like the brushed(?) background. Cool touch !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Your card is so sweet! The little blue bird is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh,WOW,I love this little bird Brenda..I love the colour behind him and the colour of him, so beautiful..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #754 - Shapley

Yay!  It's Wednesday again, therefore we have a new challenge for you over at  Little Red Wagon  challenge.  Janice is our wonderful hos...

Popular Posts