Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Little Red Wagon #571 - It's Magical


It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Kate is our hostess and she is challenging us to create a project that has anything to do with magic, fantasy or make believe.

What is more magical than a cute little fairy telling you to believe? 


I used a digi image from Vera Lane Studios.  I just love her quirky images.  I could find her in the store, but there were some other very cute fairies if that is what you are looking for.  Believe was stenciled and heat embossed using a Ranger embossing pen which worked pretty well and was pretty easy.

We would love to have you give our challenge a go this week.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. She is such a cute character and I love her outfit!! The embossed BELIEVE looks fantastic, what a great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fabulous Brenda, I just bought a heap of these fun quirky images and loving playing with them,I put an art journal page yesterday using the birds..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card, Brenda! I do love Vera Lane Studio images - so quirky and fun! The sparkly BELIEVE is so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card...love the image and all the glitter..and thanks for introducing me to Vera Lane Studios!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Your little fairy is wonderful and I especially love those heart-shaped lips! I'm not familiar with an embossing pen. I'm going to have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts