Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Little Red Wagon #570

 


We have a new challenge for you over at Little Red Wagon.  This week I am your hostess.  The challenge this week is to create the "Best Hockey Card Ever".  Really I am looking for any kind of sports related card; hockey cards, football cards, baseball cards.  If it's a sport, you've got it.  I'm hoping Janice will explain in her blog post how this challenge came about, it's a cute story. a

So here's my attempt at the best hockey card ever using a freebie digi, Hockey Girl, from Dearie Dolls -
I would love for you to join our challenge this week.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.  I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Love the cute hockey image and great font on the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!! The layout is fantastic and the rink in the background is such a fun touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous girlie sports card, Brenda. Also here, i like all the PINK

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool card! I especially love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have missed so much fabulousness!! This is such a fun card, the grey and pink looks terrific xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts