Wednesday, October 7, 2020

CRAFT Challenge #572

 


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a Halloween, Autumn or Thanksgiving creation.

Our Sponsors this week are -



and


I had the pleasure of coloring up an image provided by our lovely sponsor, Oddball Art Co. by Lizzie Love. I thought he was just too cute and would definitely be running around my yard and not sitting on my dining table! This image is aptly called Sweetest Thanksgiving Ted the Cutest Turkey Image No. 262 . Here he is all colored up -


We would love to have you join our challenge this week.  Why not head on over to the CRAFT Challenge blog.  While you are there, check out the design team call.  We are looking for new teamies to join in the CRAFT Challenge fun!

I hope you are well.  Take good card!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Awww this is too cute Brenda, I love it and I so love autumn colours, beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my days...this is adorable yet tragic in equal measure!! A lovely autumnal design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little Turkey is the cutest wee thing Brenda, what a gorgeous card with fabulous colouring, so sweet..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts