Wednesday, October 21, 2020

AYLI Challenge #194 - Blue + ???

 


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite color to combine with Blue.  Use a  blue and this color on your creation and be sure to tell us why it's your favorite.

This week our sponsor is:

Since some consider white a color, I'm going with my favorite blue and white. I love the crisp coolness of these two together and it makes me think of my favorite beautiful Delft Blue china.


We would love for you join us over at the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, this is so gorgeous, its simple and classic, a beautiful card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful monochrome card love the fresh blue and white
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fresh colour combo. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that's definitely a crisp and cool combo Brenda. I love those pretty flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Brenda..love the splatters and such a lovely blue..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts