Wednesday, October 7, 2020

As You Like It Challenge #193 - Anything but a Card

 


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite non-card craft.  Link up your creation and be sure to tell us why it's your favorite non-card craft.


This week our sponsor is:



I sometimes make jewelry and I especially love being able to make custom pieces for special charms, like this one.  


We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for popping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I think this is such a beautiful piece, the chain is so elegant and the heart is just gorgeous, I didn't realise you made jewellery too, I have dabbled but nothing up to this standard.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brenda, I also make Jewellery and recognise great work when I see it. The rosary links with the beads connecting the excellent wire swirls are so well done. Congratulations I'm sure who ever received this loved it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. You are so talented. My efforts are a bit feeble in comparison. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful piece. The chain is so unusual and the bail is spot on. You are a very clever girl!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, beautiful necklace Brenda, gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts