Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Little Red Wagon Challenge #568 - Celebrate

 


Well here we are at Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Doni wants us to celebrate and you get to pick what you want to celebrate!  

I love celebrating anything, but I decided to celebrate YOU!  So here's what happened -


I pulled this MFT stamp set out of my new/never been used box, it's been waiting over a year to get some play time.  I think it will make great masculine (which are really hard for me) cards in the future.

I have to say I love this challenge at this time. It helped me consider  all the blessings in my life despite current events.  I have celebrated my new baby great niece, my sister's retirement, my mother-in-laws 95th birthday or my husband's 2nd cancer free anniversary...so much to be grateful for.

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week, especially if you need a lift.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, love this stamp, its made a gorgeous very modern card, I find man cards hard too but this would do both I think.
    Its good at times to count our blessings, I have been trying hard lately, lost my mojo and have been feeling pretty down, but I look at all I have compared to some and I need to pull myself together, stay strong my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the modern design and your placement of the enamel dots are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Brenda! Such a lovely card and post! The colours are wonderful and I love the added pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your post and all you have to be thankful for!! And I'm thrilled to read that your husband just celebrated his second year of being cancer free!! That's amazing news!!

    Your card is perfect for celebrating another - and every other!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts