Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Little Red Wagon #569

 


WOW!  October 1 is tomorrow, can you believe it?  It's also Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Janice is our hostess and she is saying Just KIDding.  She wants to see cards about kids/teens or for kids/teens.

I used Paper Smooches products to create this simple card that I feel will be perfect for one of the teens in my life.  Cray cray seems to describe 2020 to me.  Here's what happened -


We would love to see your "Just KIDding" creations this week.  I'm sure your creativity will be off the chart for this challenge.  Head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card! That frame is fabulous! Such a great touch with the little gemstone embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS card, Brenda. I like the little frame and what you put inside. The Rhinestones are a perfect touch.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, so fun! Wonderful design too. I especially love the bit of bling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts