Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Little Red Wagon #564



It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Janics is our hostess and she is challenging us to do the Digi Do which is not a new dance craze as you might think.  She wants us to use a digital image on our projects.

Here's what happened for me -


The reason I picked this guy (Vera Lane Studio) is he was already printed up and he definitely looks the way I feel.  Unfortunately, we have gone back into a two week lock down (or what ever you want to call it).  I am super concerned about my former colleagues that are working in the hospitals because we are very near to the crisis point and something has to change.  Hopefully this will help.

So, take your mind off things and give our challenge a go this week.  Head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

 Be smart  and stay safe my friends!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, Brenda! I hadn't heard you had to go into lockdown again. That sucks. You've made a super fun card though. I love the colours and that flying pig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and love the fun image and sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda I do hope you all stay safe, its so worrying.
    This is a fabulous and fun card just what you want to see right now, stay safe my lovely friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no Brenda, what dreadful news. I know the danger isn't going to go away any time soon but hope you can soon get some normality back. Love this flying pig!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun image and great background too!

    I'm sorry to read that things are so bad again in your area. Please be safe and do all you can to stay that way!! Things have picked up a bit again here (although not too bad). I'm concerned what might happen when schools start up again next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts