Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Little Red Wagon #562 - Goodbye

                               

Wednesday has rolled around again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Imke is our hostess and she is challenging us to create something that says goodbye.  What she is looking for here are retirement cards, bon voyage cards, sympathy cards, moving...and any other goodbye situation you can come up with

I decided to make a card that could be used as a sympathy card or just to let someone know I am thinking of them.  Here's what happened for me -


In my quest to use stuff, I got out an old Stampin' Up! set that had to be dusted off.  I stamped it on an old dictionary page.  

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Thanks for stopping by, take good care!

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card and butterfly looks brilliant stamped on a book page
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be perfect for either of those occasions Brenda and good girl for using forgotten stash. I have made some fabulous finds in my quest to do the same!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! The butterfly over the dictionary page is simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Brenda, I love the image and background its gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Brenda! So classy. That big twine bow is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is amazing - love this huge Butterfly !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts