Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Little Red Wagon #561

Happy Days - Make someone smile



It's Wednesday ag ain, in a brand new month, which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge. This week Kate is our hostess and her challenge is Happy Days. She wants to see creations that will make you smile. 

Here's what happened for me -

Stamping as Fast as I Can!

I used some more of my Paper Smooches retirement purchase.  I've always loved this happy little pineapple.  And, on this card ,it actually tells you to smile!  I'm going to challenge you a step further to mail your card to someone who might need a smile.

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week? We would love for you to head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, oh my he is a happy little chap isn't he, such a sweet card and I love the sentiment stamp.
    Hope your keeping well Brenda, its taken me all morning to find out its Wednesday..haha..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has got to be the cutest pineapple ever!! Your card certainly made me smile - even without being told to! I love the idea of your extra challenge too! I'm much better at making cards than actually sending them. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card and love the little happy pineapple
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun, happy card, Brenda! I love the cas design and the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little pineapple and the sentiment worked, it made me smile..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts