Friday, August 7, 2020

CRAFT Challenge #566

 


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something that fits into sports or leisure.

Our Sponsors this week are -

Here is are my creations featuring a cutting file from our sponsor, The Cutting Cafe.  This is called Surf Board Shaped Card.  There were several designs included in the file.  These are the 3 I used -
 We would love to have you join us over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  Just create your sports/leisure themed project and link it up.  You'll have plenty of time because this challenge will be going for 2 weeks.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Take good card!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, these are so different, really like these for the younger ones.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Brenda, really fun..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant love the surf boards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts