Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Little Red Wagon Challenge #559


Yes, it's Wednesday which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Janice is our hostess and she is challenging us to create a project with spots or stripes.

I personally love spots/dotty paper, actually anything spotty.  Even my clothes show a lot of dotty love.  Since I have been short on time this week, I am sharing another card I made using the July Frantic Stamper dies.  This particular card was inspired by my offspring, definitely in their younger years but even in current times.  Here's my card -

Stamping as Fast as I Can!

Does this sound familiar to anyone else.  The stamps in the set, Wildly Inappropriate, are perfect for that snarky comment you want to make.  Check them out here, I think some of them will make you chuckle.

How about joining in on our challenge this week?  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up your project.  Remember it doesn't have to be a card, we love looking at boxes, tags, journals and bookmarks just to name a few.   While you're over there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Frantic Stamper dies - Peek Around Elephant (FRA-DIE-10862), Nested Tags #2 (FRA-DIE-10103), Long Speech Bubbles (FRA-DIE-10462)
Stamps - Wildly Inappropriate (FRA-CL-158)

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, so much fun! I love the design of this, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN card and great layout. I like how you placed the elephant on the tag.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! I love the fun layout of this card. Such a funny sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts