Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Little Red Wagon #556


Little Red Wagon is back with a new challenge for  you today.  It's Kate's turn up to bat and she has a very fitting challenge for us, Summertime Fun - anything to do with summer.  That leaves it wide open for choices.  We hope you will join us!

Here's what happened for me -


Awhile back, Lili of the Valley had a sale and I took that opportunity to pick up this little surfer dude.  He reminds me of my son in his younger years with his surfboard, sun bleached hair and all.  

Here on Oahu, surfing is an everyday thing.  The way you can tell winter surfing from summer surfing is where the biggest waves are.  In the summer the larger waves are on the South Shore near me and in the winter the giant waves show up on the North Shore.  Just a bit of Hawaii info for you.

We would sure love to see your interpretation of Summer Fun in all sorts of projects, tags, cards, journals, just go for it.  Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up and share. While you're on the blog, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Brenda. We don't get a lot of surfers on the Dorset coast. Cornwall is the place for the waves in the UK...I am off to google your island xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and colouring, Brenda. I am always jealous when you speak of Hawaii. How cool is that to say I live on Hawaii I know it's not all gold that glitters (a saying in Germany) but it sounds great. I often watch Hawaii Five-0 and enjoy the colors and the green **lol**

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Brenda! The colours are fabulous and I'm loving the bit of sparkle. Loved hearing a bit about Hawaii too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is adorable! What an amazing wave! Did your son ever take a dog on his board?! I think that's my favourite part of your card. I've never tried surfing myself and think I'd prefer to just sit on the board at this point in my life!

    Enjoy your weekend and Happy Fourth of July to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts