Wednesday, July 22, 2020

CRAFT Challenge #565


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a project featuring Summer as your subject.

Our Sponsors this week are -


and


Here's my card using an image, Summer Breeze, kindly provided by our sponsor, Crafty Sentiments -

Stamping as Fast as I Can!

For more details on the challenge and prizes that are up for grabs, head on over to the CRAFT Challenge blog.  While you are there be sure to take a look at the amazing design team creations.  Thanks so much for checking in.  Take good care of yourself!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Brenda, the image is very sweet and I love the background.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Brenda, gorgeous card and I LOVE the cute scene with the shells sand,and surf, fabulous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts