Thursday, July 9, 2020

CRAFT Challenge #563



It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a graduation project. I'm so sorry my post is late, chalking it up to "COVID brain" again. 

Our Sponsor this week is -

Bugaboo Stamps

I had the pleasure of using a digi provided by our generous sponsor.  This is Graduation Girl From Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  I colored her up with Copic Markers in school colors and decided that an easel card would be fun to do -

Stamping as Fast as I Can!

This would be a great year to help a graduate of 2020 celebrate in a special way.  We would love for you to join us this week over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  Can't wait to see what you create~

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Adorable little graduate Brenda, gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, this is so cute, a gorgeous card I love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that twisted easel and she is so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great easel card and love the really cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts