Wednesday, July 1, 2020

As You Like It Challenge #186


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite whether it's a jungle animal or a farm animal.  Use this type of animal on your creation and let us know why it's your favorite.

The winner of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer for the month of August.

I wish I could live on a farm, so it's farm animals for me. I particularly like chickens (even tho not really an animal) because they can have such gorgeous colors in their feathers and I have to admire the confidence roosters exude.

We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creations.  While you are there, take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for your inspiration!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, oh he is something isn't he, wow, fabulous image and I love the colours you chose too,and a perfect addition, Gingham, I love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a lovely chook Brenda, beautiful colouring, I love chickens and roosters..this one is wonderful what a great image and fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a very fine rooster indeed...love his dungarees!! A fab card Brenda. Your homeland looks amazing!! Google was very helpful with the fabulous images!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous rooster image and great colouring -we lost the last two of our chickens to some digestive/intenstine infection just before lockdown
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts