Wednesday, June 17, 2020

LRW #554


I hope everything is going well in your part of the world.  I am finding that my days are blending and a little tough to keep things on track.  But, I do know if it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge, it's Wednesday and Janice is up for the hostessing honors.  This week her theme is Animal Antics and she is challenging us to use animals of any kind, domesticated or wild, farm or jungle, you get to pick your heart's desire.


Here's what happened for me -



I am so happy A Day for Daisies is back up and running.  I've had this cute guy for awhile and this may be the first time he's ever been colored.  I thought he looked a little sad, so I made an apology card.  

We would love to have you join us in our challenge this week.  Just  head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up your project.  Remember we love to see all sorts of creations. While you're at the blog, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Thanks for dropping in.  See ya again soon!

Aloha,
Brenda

9 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love this giraffe image -I know how you feel,forgot to mark off the calendar yesterday so all running a day behind and didn't realise!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS creation and loving your colouring...awesome..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image for this clean and simple card design, beautiful colouring too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. That giraffe is one of the sweetest ever!! I'd certainly be forgiving you in a heartbeat if that card came my way!! Your colouring looks fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is so gorgeous and I agree its so wonderful to see ADFD back. Love your card and again your colouring is perfect.
    The days are getting merged alot, yesterday a freind rang me and asked what day it was, by the time we both figured it out we were having a laughing fit, your not alone...stay safe lovely lady.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, he is just beautiful Brenda, love his dreamy expression..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this giraffe! Fabulous card, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this image- it´s such a sweet, friendly and happy face. I did not know that ADFD has re-open their store. Have to check this out. Thanks for the note. About the Birdbrain ....I remember that you wanted this image. This time was great, we were all very excited to see what Faith would do with our specifications. Terrific memory.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE


    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts