Wednesday, June 17, 2020

CRAFT Challenge #560


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a Christmas creation.  Don't you love building up that stash to help avoid the rush?

Our Sponsors this week are -


AND


Here's my card featuring Santa digital stamp provided by our generous sponsor QKR Stampede -


This jolly old elf was such fun to color and design with!


You really should hop on over to the CRAFT Challenge blog.  There you can add a card to your Christmas card stash by joining us, check out the prizes up for grabs, and take a look at the wonderful cards my teamies have created.

Take very good care of yourselves!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, well I just adore him, I may have to go treat myself, love the design and you coloured him so beautifully, a gorgeous card its really fabulous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun Santa Brenda and I love your corrugated card detail with the twine and tinker bell, fabulous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic character Brenda, fantastic design and texture too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts