Wednesday, June 17, 2020

AYLI Challenge #185


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite.  Use a  on your creation and tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:


I love both digis and stamps so it's a toss up for me. I do like being able to resize the digital images to fit my projects and storage is much simpler.  This digital stamp is from one of my favorite stores, Lili of the Valley.  This cutie is called Scruffy Edward.



I printed him on some Neenah cardstock and colored him up with Copic markers.  I added a couple of die cut balloons and colored them up to match the one in the digi.  I stamped happy birthday on the front, mounted him on a skinny card base and he's all ready for giving!

We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and believe me, you are going to want to see the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Stay safe my friends!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Another beauty Brenda, he is adorable and your colouring is again wonderful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the adorable elephant. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet precious little elephant, fabulous colouring and gorgeous card Brenda..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Scruffy Edward!! What a sweetie he is and he suits that DL card size brilliantly. A great card. Hope you are doing ok xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon 756 - Let's Get Rocked

  Here we are, W ednesday again which means it's time for a new  Little Red Wagon  challenge.  We have our wonderful Kate up as hostess,...

Popular Posts