Tuesday, May 26, 2020

#springsummer2020clh card 2


I have another card to share with in to celebrate the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.  I made this card a while back and never posted it.  It was created with Frantic Stamper stamps and dies.  I love enamel coffee cups and made this little set to mimic them.


I love Coffee Hop time!  Thanks for all of you who make this happen...and for your sweet comments!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies used:
Frantic Stamper dies - Percolator (FRA-DIE-10662, Stitched Rectangles (FRA-DIE-09640), I Love Chocolate and Coffee (FRA-DIE-10657), Double Fishtail Banner (FRA-DIE-09735)
Paper - AMB Illustrations digital coffee papers and Graciellie Design Coffee Lovers Digital Paper Pack

10 comments:

  1. Great color combo and design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is gorgeous, love the enamel coffee pot and cup and those tags tied up with string is talking to me, will have to use that Brenda, fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the dies and splatters
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage feel of this fun card! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Cute card!

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card. Love the images and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and great colors. I love that coffee set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts