Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Little Red Wagon #550 - Reuse/Recycle



It's Wednesday again and gosh, we are more than half way through the month of May.  All that means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week I am your hostess and I am looking for any craft/creative project that reuses or recycles something.  Recycled things that come to mind would be string, ribbon, junk mail, candy boxes, folders, cans, file cabinets...I could go on and on.

As for me, we had these ugly, but very solid file cabinets and a need for some new bedside tables.  Thanks to Pinterest and a bit of work from my husband and I (I hope that's OK) here's what happened -



As for me, we had these ugly, banged up but very solid file cabinets and a need for some new bedside tables. Thanks to Pinterest and a bit of work from my husband and I we now have very functional bedside tables (that will hold tons of cardstock!). It was kinda hard to get a good picture, but I think you can see I did an "industrialized" paint job and we recycled some cedar from our local reuse lumbar yard.  


I am looking forward to seeing your up-cycled projects .  Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Thanks for popping by.

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. I think I just left a comment about this somewhere, thought I was on your blog, must be the heat, haha.. Well I still say its fabulous and I do love a good re-cycle, stunning Brenda.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recycling and love the wooden top
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh! I am SO impressed!! I just love the look, especially with the cedar tops! What a great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing is this?!?!? You rocked this challenge, Brenda!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing what you can do with some paint and other materials, right ? I love to re-use things and you /your husband did a great job with upcycling the cabinet.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts