Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Little Red Wagon #549

I hope this finds you all happy and well and ready for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Janice is our hostess and she is challenging us to Shape Up.  At first, I took this a little personally, cuz I have actually had the time for almost daily walks of at least 3 miles.  Then I read the fine print, what she wants is to see shaped cards and circle cards count.

I love this challenge because it allows me to use my Go Create dies that I splurged on several years ago.  I love the beautiful shape of these dies and the sizes are perfect for a card base.  I used a darling image from Lili of the Valley Stamps -


Why don't you give our challenge a go this week?  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon to link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Take good care my friends!

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Sweet image and great shape ! Reminds me of my "old" Spellbinder Labels. I have to take them out.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card! The image is so sweet and the colours you've chosen are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a sweet image! I'm loving all the purple. I adore the shape of this too! Wtg with your walks! Three miles....that almost five kilometres! (Which makes it sound more impressive to me. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Brenda, really sweet image and love the dies used.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Brenda, love the design and super cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet!... and a great shape

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute image and love the large dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts