Thursday, May 28, 2020

CRAFT Challenge #557


Oh, my goodness!  I am sorry to my teamies for posting late.  I most certainly though I had this post all set and ready to go, but that's what I get for thinking, right?

So, it is time for a new CRAFT Challenge and this week that challenge is decoupage.  We would love to see your projects that incorporate decoupage.  We have a fab sponsor this week, The Paper Shelter, who provided this image (Teamwork) to us.


Be sure to check out the CRAFT Challenge blog to see that wonderful creations the DT has made for inspiration.  We would love to have you play along with us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, well it was worth the wait, a very sweet card which brought a smile. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the really cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute card and the sentiment is just about right for now!! Of course everything is going to be alright...eventually!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts