Wednesday, May 6, 2020

As You Like It Challenge #182


We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite color to use with purple.  Use this color combination on your creation and don't forget to tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:


I was running short on time this week and looked in my "digital stash" of never been shared cards.  I found this Halloween card that uses my favorite Halloween colors, purple and bright green.  I like pairing purple with green for Halloween because I feel it gives a whimsical feel (especially with these green googlie eyes).



We would love for you to join us at the AYLI blog to link up your creations for this fortnight.   While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Take care of yourselves.

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda and 'oh wow', that bat would scare me to death I have to tell you, a great card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, love those green batty eyes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Halloween card. Great scary eyes. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background and love the bat with the googly eyes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts