Wednesday, May 20, 2020

As You Like It #183


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite.  Use your favorite embellishment on your creation and let us know why it's your favorite.

This week our wonderful sponsor is perfect for our challenge :

My favorite embellishment for about the last year has been upholstery or buttonhole thread. I like that it has enough body to add interest, but little bulk for mailing. It's also the perfect place to hide a tiny tag, another of my favorites.  Here is my card featuring a new to me artist HettyClare and Winning Kiss -



We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Aloha,
Brenda

PS- This image made me think of my sweet teamie, Sarah and her horse, Surprise.

7 comments:

  1. Love this card image is adorable and your colouring is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, well this is gorgeous, I love HettyClare images they are such fun and the horses do make me smile.
    Hope your ok, have a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super image Brenda and fabulous card, love the colours and shaped stitched mats.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image and the colours. A fab card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image and coloured beautifully Brenda..gorgeous cute card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...my...word I LOVE this card, how did I not know about these fantastic images!! Excellent card Brenda and thank you for thinking of me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing coloring, Brenda and i like the little tag on top.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge 15th Birthday Blog Hop!

Good Morning All and a Very Happy 15th Birthday to us all here at CRAFT Challenge!! This year we are 15 years old and still going strong...

Popular Posts