Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Little Red Wagon Challenge #547 - White Space

It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Imke is our hostess and she has a challenge for us she is calling 'White Space'.  This means she is asking us to create a card that has primarily blank space, regardless of the color.  

Here's what happened for me -




You have to admit, there's plenty of white on this card.  I almost had a CAS card but couldn't keep myself from adding a bit of thread and some drops...at least they are white, right?

We would love you to join in on Imke's challenge this week.  Why not head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up your project. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

As always, thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are safe and well and making the best of this crazy situation we are all sharing.

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card and love the added thread
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would still call this cas, Brenda. The thread and the drops add such a lovely touch without any clutter. It's such a classy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I just love this Brenda, its stunningly simple and just a gorgeous card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your diecut fern goes across the 2 rectangles...great design idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS in perfection, Brenda. I like the panels on your card as a background - this looks great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts