Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Little Red Wagon #556 - April Showers

It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Kate is our hostess and she is thinking of April showers and challenging us to create something to do with April or Spring.

Here's what happened for me -



I made this card for the April Frantic Stamper release, which works, right?  But I think it's perfect for Kate's challenge because  April always makes me think of flowers. Though lilacs didn't usually show up until May at home, you could see the buds beginning in April (and lilacs are one of my favorites!).

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Stay safe everyone!

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies used :
Stamps - Frantic Stamper Artful Mess (FRA-CL-151) and Encouraging Words (FRA-CL-110)
Dies - Frantic Stamper Spring Blossoms (FRA-DIE-10778)
Misc - Pretty Pink Posh Amethyst Jewels


6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, so pretty! I adore the colours and the sparkly gems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! ....and if I try really hard I can almost smell the lilacs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card love the beautiful die-cut lilacs and the stamped? colours in the background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh! I just love those lilacs!! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely, especially the various shades you used for the lilacs. They're grown near where we live in The Netherlands, but flower growers are REALLY suffering because of the pandemic. Lilacs are almost tree like shrubs and need to be pruned immediately after the flowering period. Working physically hard and not earning a penny ... tough times

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Brenda and i like the stamped stripes behind the lilacs - great accent !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #752 - Congrats

Wednesday has rolled around again, and it's time for a new challenge.  I have to give credit for this challenge to Imke, tho I am hostin...

Popular Posts