Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Little Red Wagon #545 - Maaama!


We have Wednesday here again which means we have a new Little Red Wagon challenge for you.  I do hope you all are staying safe and well.  Maybe you can join us this week to add a little variety to your life.  I am the hostess this week and I have chosen the theme Maaama! (think Freddie Mercury and Queen).  Translated, this just means we would love to see your cards for Mom/Mum/Mother/Mama. 

Here's what happened for me -


I got this little cute a few weeks ago when LOTV had a sale and I've been wanting to color her up.  The card design was inspired by Cristina over at Copictopia and I think I will be using it again.  I have to admit, it was good to use my paper crimper for the first time in a very long time.

As I mentioned, we would love for you to join our challenge this week.  Remember, we aren't just about cards.  We love seeing all sorts of projects.  Now, head on over to Little Red Wagon to link up and while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.  Oh, yes, if you can't get Bohemian Rhapsody out of your mind, welcome to the club!

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Oh now I will be singing thaT song all day Brenda, but I don't have much else to do... Your card is the sweetest, such a cute image its so lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling! The image is so sweet and the card layout is fabulous! I haven't used my paper crimper in years either! I'm going to have to dig it out!

    Thanks for a great challenge, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Your choice of papers are lovely and that image is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card and image love the layers-I have a very neglected crimper too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful Brenda, love the pretty papers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, this is super cute and i like the colors and lovely Designpaper you´ve used.

    Take care and stay healthy !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I adore that image and the papers are so pretty. Loving all the layers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge 15th Birthday Blog Hop!

Good Morning All and a Very Happy 15th Birthday to us all here at CRAFT Challenge!! This year we are 15 years old and still going strong...

Popular Posts