Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Frantic Stamper April Release

We are trying to keep things as normal as possible around here.  Hope this finds you are well and staying healthy!  The Frantic Stamper April release is now available and despite challenges, Frantic Stamper is shipping goodies were they can and doing it with their same kindness and efficiency.

I have a couple of cards to share with you from the new release called Birthday Celebration.  Now, this worked out perfect for me.  Not only is it my husband's birthday month, I have about 6 other friends who along with me have birthdays in April.

On to my first card -

 

This card features Modern Birthday Cake (FRA-DIE-10814), Birthday Party (FRA-DIE-10813), Cinched Ribbon Bow (FRA-DIE-10811) and Stitched Confetti Background (FRA-DIE-10802).  I love all three of these dies, but I gotta tell you, these stitched backgrounds, I LOVE using them!

This card started by using the stitched background on a panel of white cardstock.  The flags, candles and ribbon were cut green cardstock.  The ribbon was shaded with craft chalk.  The pennants were cut again from pink cardstock and the candle flames were cut from yellow cardstock.  The green pennants were separated and glued to the pink.  The card was assembled as shown above and mounted on a pink card base.  A few droplets were added to finish things off.  

Next I have a couple little tags featuring Little Ballerinas (FRA-DIE-10815), Reverse Cut Birthday Words (FRA-DIE-10806), Sweet Rounded Tags (FRA-DIE-10810) and Reverse Cut Love Words (FRA-DIE-10741from a previous release.  These cute little ballerinas will be prefect for any project, but they are especially perfect for young people.


I started by cutting 2 of the tags from design paper and 2 tags from vellum.  I cut the ballerinas and sentiments from coordinating cardstock scraps, adhered them to the vellum tags.  Two pieces of co-ordinating crochet thread was used to tie the tags as shown above.  I fortunately had some gold star sequins that I attached to their magic wands and found a few jewels for their hair and they are ready to go!

I have one last card that features dies from the March release.  It was hiding under a pile that I found as I was trying to get more organized (see what this sheltering at home is doing to me, soon I won't be able to find a thing).

This card features Paws stencil (FRA-STN-040), Dog Silhouettes (FRA-DIE-10791) from the March release and Chain Borders (FRA-DIE-10631), Stitched Primitive Hearts (FRA-DIE-10740), Stitched Circles (FRA-DIE-09637) and Our DNA stamp set (FRA-CL- 125).


This card started with a whiteish cardstock blank.  A piece of design paper was cut 3 3/8 inches tall and 5 1/2 inches wide  A circle was cut as shown above using the stitched circle dies.  The primitive heart and chain borders were cut from the same cardstock and the dog was cut from a black cardstock scrap.  The paws were stenciled using black soot distress ink.  The chain was adhered to the long edges of the design paper and then adhered to the card base.  The heart was stamped with love and it and the pup were added as shown above.  A buttonhole twist bow was added to finish things off.

Thanks for taking a look.  I'll have more birthday coming your way soon!  Head on over to Frantic Stamper for all those things you are running low on.  Hopefully your local stamp/scrapbook store will be opened before too much longer!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. These are all gorgeous cards Brenda, they will come in very handy with such a busy birthday month coming up for you. Hope your safe.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts