Wednesday, April 29, 2020

CRAFT Challenge #554


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something with the Hero theme.

Our Sponsors this week are -


and 


Here's my card made with a freebie from Dearie Dolls called Nurse No Shot.  I love her and had great fun coloring her up with my Copic markers, but in this day and time she needed a mask, so I made her one from a scrap of cloth.  I'm giving this to my wonderful friend and walking buddy (with masks of course).


I hope you are all doing well and are getting some crafting it.  It certainly helps take me away from the worlds challenges, if only for a short time.  We would love to have you share your hero with us over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  You'll want to be sure and take a look at the DT projects for this week, they are stellar!

I pray you are all well and staying safe.  Thanks for you visit.

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, fabulous, just perfect for the times we live in, what a brilliant card.
    Hope your safe.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your mask you have made :)

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Brenda and what a grea mask you made her..stay safe..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts