Thursday, April 2, 2020

CRAFT Challenge #551


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in adding a charm to your project.

Our Sponsor this week is -


I used the darling image Bee Bear from The Paper Shelter -


As you can see I added a little flower charm to the banners.  Thought is was appropriate for this cute little honey bee bear!

Let us see your charms this week.  Join us over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  Be sure to take a peek at my teamies makes, you won't be sorry.

Be safe...

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Brenda this bear is absolutely gorgeous, aww he is the cutest, fabulous card..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an adorable little bee Brenda. the honeycomb background looks fab and I love the pretty banner and message tab xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts