Monday, March 16, 2020

TCP Tuesday #366

Hi all!  I'm here today to remind you there's still plenty of time to join in on the current TCP Tuesday Challenge #366, Furry Animals.  There are so many cute TCP furry animals to choose from, it was hard for me to choose.


I finally settled on this little guy from the "Year of the Rat" bundle which was released in January.  Other supplies used include, "Skinny Alphabet" and "Watercolor Basics".



  • This card was started by stamping the mouse, flower and sentiment.  The sentiment was hand cut and the mouse and flower were cut using the matching dies.  
  • "Spring" was stenciled on to a white card base with wilted violet distress oxide ink and glued to a purple cardstock base (which really matches much better IRL) and then a white card blank.  
  • The mouse and flower were colored with Copic markers and popped up on foam tape and placed along with the sentiment as shown above.  
  • Finally some speckles were stamped with Watercolor Basics to add a little extra something.


Here are the deets for the challenge -
  • We will have a new challenge monthly on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  • To play along, just upload your project to The Cat’s Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button.
  • You don't have to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp, die or Stencilz, but if you have them we would love to see them.
  • On the first day of the new challenge, the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge entries and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.
I hope you'll be able to join us this month!  Thanks for taking a look.

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, its so nice to come over and see such a sweet, cute card, love that little mouse and the CAS design is just fab. Hope all is well, take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Brenda, I love yellow and purple together and that mouse is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute CAS card Brenda love the little mouse
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute Brenda..I made a Spring card yesterday as I'm flowing into Winter..makes you wonder sometimes..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts