Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Little Red Wagon #541


It's Wednesday again which means it is Kate's turn to come up with a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week, she wants to see "Coffee, Tea or Water" basically anything with a beverage of any kind.

I am a coffee lover and had to go with this sweet little TCP mouse/rat holding his favorite coffee cup.  Here's what happened -


I had this little guy laying on my desk and decided he should be enjoying a nice cup of coffee while gazing up at the night sky.  The sky was created using one of the many backgrounds I have stashed away.  I think this one started out with the water color/salt technique and then I added some distress ink, mica spray and embossing powder.  The stamp is from an Ellen Hutson set I got last year and it has finally seen ink!

I hope you all are remaining healthy.  We are keeping pretty close to home right now to try and stay healthy.  My 94 year old MIL is the one we are most concerned for but so far, so good.  I'm actually happy to have the time to work on projects around the house and in my craft room.

Please take good care.  If you are looking for something to do, why don't you give our challenge a go this week.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, what an adorable sweet card and I love the night sky, that was fortunate having that handy.
    I am in self isolation and am doing the odd sort out as well as crafting the days away, I hope your MIL stays well, keep calm and craft on I think, take care my lovely friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! Your little mouse is precious! I love that amazing night sky too!

    Glad you are staying safe! Please continue to do so! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful, Brenda! Such a sweet mouse and your sky is awesome! I love the way you did the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little mouse...the night sky he's looking up at is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute mouse and fabulous background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The details on this cute card are great! Love the little coffee-drinking mouse along with that shooting star in the sky! I just can't stop smiling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fabulous background, Brenda and this little mouse is too cute.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts