Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Little Red Wagon #539 - Tie One On

It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Janice is our hostess and she is challenging us to "tie one on".  This week we are challenging you to create a project with string, thread, ribbon, anything that can be tied.   This is a great challenge for cards as well as so many other projects.

Here's what happened for me.  Truthfully, I have had the flu for the last week and didn't see my craft room until yesterday.  Even more proof, I got some new crafty goodies in the mail and didn't even open them until last weekend - usually I am stalking the postal person once I get that "out for delivery notice". 😀  Fortunately, I made this card with dies from the new Frantic Stamper release and decided it would be a good one for this challenge with that nice floppy thread bow -



This was created with the new Fishy Friends die set as well as one of my favorite dies, Eight Tiny Tags.  The tag was stamped with Eggstra Happy Easter.  I love they way the thread holds the sentiment and adds a little something to the clean look.
Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, sorry to hear you have been unwell, hope by now you are well on the mend. Your card hasn't suffered for sure its as fabulous as ever and i love the tag. Take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have been so sick Brenda, and hope you are feeling a bit better now..I loe your sweet fish bowl and fish, awesome die set and love your cute little tag..take care.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and the tiny tag makes it adorable! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to read you've been so under the weather. No fun at all! I'm glad you're feeling better now.

    Your card is fabulous! Those fish look amazing and the thread on your little tag is the perfect touch to finish off your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Brenda! Your fishies and their home look so realistic!! I love the tag and bow too. Sorry to hear you've been unwell, I hope you're all better now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Brenda and i thought it was a stamped and colored image. It does not look like a die. Get well soon my friend.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you have been unwell and hope you are feeling much better.Great card and love the fish bowl
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts