Wednesday, March 25, 2020

As You Like It Challenge #179


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite buttons or pearls.  Use your favorite on your creation and the sure to explain why it's your favorite.

I have always loved buttons.  I loved to go to estate sales for the wonderful buttons you could find.  I like using them on cards because they can add a feminine, masculine, simple or elegant look depending on the button you use.  Here is my card using a freebie from Skogstokiga Digital Designs.  


My sweet friend Janette shared wonderful blog with me.  I couldn't find this cute little gnome again, but she has a bunch of darling free images to share.  I know a gnome is not a fairy, but the inside sentiment is, OR GNOMES!

We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda I am doing a 'catch up', this one is super cute, I do love gnomes don't you, and that blog is amazing, she has so many freebies. You did this image proud, love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gnome, he looks so cute. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and papers -love the cute gnome
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Brenda, I love these cute gnomes..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts