Wednesday, March 11, 2020

As You Like It Challenge #178


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share which is your favorite, Spring or Easter.  Make either an Easter or Spring project and tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:


I love making Easter cards for family and friends because this is my favorite holiday. I also love the bright, happy colors you get to use not the mention the cute critters that are customary -



We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies -
Frantic Stamper Dies:  Script Spring and Easter (FRA-DIE-10768), Vintage Easter Duckling (FRA-DIE-10769), Botanical Tulips (FRA-DIE-10775), Deckled & Torn Edgers (FRA-DIE-107481), Stitched Waves (FRA-DIE-10258) for making clouds.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, what a great card, you do so many fabulous designs I don't know how you keep up. Hope you have a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this chick really made me smile and those die cut tulips look fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright cheerful Easter card and cute dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts