Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Little Red Wagon Challenge #536 - Wild One


Wednesday has rolled around much to quickly again.  Along with that, it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Kate has chosen our challenge and it's a "Wild One", really, that's our challenge for the week.  What she wants to see are creations (of any kind) that include a wild animal on them.  I'm thinking along the lines of giraffes, hippos, deer, lions, mice or bears to name a few.

Here's what happened for me -



There's a bunch of NBUS on this card.  The Reverse Confetti stamp set has not been used near enough, I love these cute little bears and they work perfect for Kate's challenge.  I think that cupcake eyelet is older than either of my grown children, so still keeping up with using that stuff! YEA!

I'm looking forward to seeing what animals y'all choose to use. Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - I would like to join in the fun over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is two or more patterned papers.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Brenda! I adore those cute little bears too. Your comment about the eyelet made me snicker. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute Brenda, a really sweet little card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! I'm just loving all those papers - and your bears are super cute too! The cupcake eyelet is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little bears, Brenda. Isn´t it great to use things you had for years in your stuff ? **LOL**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts