Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Little Red Wagon #535 - Aquarius the Water Bearer


Gosh, here we are already done with the first month of 2020 and it's time for another challenge over at Little Red Wagon.  The current astrological sign is Aquarius, the Water Bearer (January 20-February 18) so I though it might be fun to challenge you to create something with a water (unfrozen) theme.  I want you to be thinking about rain, ocean, gosh even washing machines since they use water, you could even put Aquarius on your creation.

Here's the card I made -


Unfortunately, I always leave the sentiment to add at the end.  I was disappointed initially that this sentiment did not stamp sharply because of the textured paper.  The more I looked at it, the more it looked kind of like it had gotten wet and seeped a little.  Even if that is delusional, it saved me from having to redo the card!  I'm OK with a imperfection, especially when I can reason it into a theme😀.

Go on and get creative! We would love to see cards or any project that follows this theme.  If it's inspiration you need, be sure to visit the Girlfriends and while you are there leave them a little love.

Can't wait to see your creations!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Love love love that sentiment, so reminds me of my hubby who often wanted to walk in the rain and I would tell him he was crazy :) love that textured background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card, Brenda - great coloring and i like the saying.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card, Brenda! I think the sentiment looks so very fitting for this card. To tell the truth, I though it was flocking when I first saw it. Love the little bling drops too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard that sentiment before and love it! I thought the sentiment was embossed when I saw it - so works for me! The image is just perfect with the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts