Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Frantic Stamper Spring and Easter

I'm sharing cards and "stuff" I have made using the wonderful Frantic Stamper February release; Spring and Easter.  First off I have a bookmark made from junk mail and decorated with Frantic Stamper stamps and dies that I think give it a vintage feel.

 The sentiment was stamped using Happy Spring clear set (FRA-CL-146) and Spring Blossoms (FRA-DIE-10778).  Some of the gorgeous papers here are Nature's Gift by The Paper Boutique and are also available in the store here.  


A closer look -


This started out as a junk flyer folded in thirds and glued together.  The papers were collaged onto the  blank.  The corners were rounded and the sentiment was stamped on a tea dyed scrap of paper.  Lilacs are one of my favorite flowering shrubs so I cut a flower using Spring Blossoms that to me looks like a lilac.  The shading was created using craft chalk.  Ribbons were added along with a "Boho bead".  

Easter is my favorite holiday, so you can imagine how happy I was to see the gorgeous dies in this release.  The next card was made using Happy Spring clear stamp set (FRA-CL-146), He is Risen Wooden Cross (FRA-DIE-10772) and Floral Lace Reverse-Cut Strip (FRA-DIE-10781).


This card began by blending distress oxide ink in scattered straw, fossilized amber, spiced marmalade and shaded lilac.  Two panels were cut using Floral Lace Reverse-Cut Strip which were glued to the blended background.  The cross was cut from a wood grained paper and the mantel was cut from a purple scrap and glued to the cross.  The sentiment was heat embossed gold on purple paper and matted with gold card stock.  The dies were positioned and glued as shown above and then matted on a kraft cardstock card blank.  I know exactly who I am going to send this to.

I hope you'll be back to check out the other cards I have to share, especially if you are looking to make some Easter greetings.  Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha, 
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Love the book mark Brenda,great way to use up junk mail too, the card with the cross is beautiful and I love the lace panel behind it. Two great creations.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts