Wednesday, January 29, 2020

LRW #534 - Aw, Man!

I guess I should start this post, Aw, man, because I am so late in getting in done.  In actuality, the post title is letting us know that Janice is our hostess and she would like to see our masculine creations this week.  I don't know about you, but making a guy card is a real challenge for me...that maybe that's part of the reason I'm so late.  Then I remembered.  I have the perfect card already made with what I think are the perfect masculine dies.  

Here's my card (finally) -


This card was made with dies from the Frantic Stamper January release. The dies made it easy, all I had to do was create a sunset with distress inks. I sure hope you will join us this week. Why don't you give our challenge a go and head on over to Little Red Wagon to link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies-
Frantic Stamper Dies - Desert Sunset (FRA-DIE-10753), Howling Coyotes (FRA-DIE-10758)
Distress Oxide Ink - ripe persimmon, wild honey, scattered straw, tumbled glass, chipped sapphire, black soot

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, this is stunning, wow....Brenda that sunset is just gorgeous, clever lady.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scene Brenda, I love your background colours with that wonderful sunset and the dies are amazing..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunset is spectacular, Brenda and the die cuts are perfect for a masculine card. Love it !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Brenda! Such an awesome scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Your card is amazing - and definitely worth the wait! Your sunset looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #754 - Shapley

Yay!  It's Wednesday again, therefore we have a new challenge for you over at  Little Red Wagon  challenge.  Janice is our wonderful hos...

Popular Posts