Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Little Red Wagon - Have Your Cake...

 It's Wednesday again and it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Kate is our hostess and she is challenging us to Have Your Cake and Eat It Too.  As you might have guessed, she want to see our projects with baked treat on them...or maybe even use your baked treats as an entry we love all kinds of creations!

Here's what happened for me using Stamping Bella's Birthday Queen -

I am going to make a real effort to continue the NBUS challenge.  I did a massive purge of my room and have vowed to use more of the stuff that survived the purge.  All my Stamping Bella stamps survived the severing.  I love these stamps and especially this line of "Oddballs" and I had a bunch of fun coloring this up using a tutorial Stamping Bella shared.  

We would love to have you give our challenge a go this week.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. Ah, you are a brave woman Brenda!! I have such good intentions with regard to culling my craft stash and then...just can't do it!! This is a lovely card, great colours and I love that stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your craft room purge. I'm still trying LOL Love this whimsical image with the fun cake and matching border! Can't stop giggling over the sentiment too - just plain fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sure there is nothing in my room to purge..well pretty sure..good on you for doing it, it sometimes is amazing what you find that was popped away for a rainy day..fabulous card with a fun image Brenda and awesome colouring.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your oddball image really is darling! I'm glad she survived the purging. Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Brenda! I absolutely love that image! Awesome colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I really like the purple stripes down the left edge.
    Love all the "Oddballs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous grunch look, Brenda - love it !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too had a purge-not that it made much difference looking at it all!!!Great birthday card and I absolutely love the quirky stamps,no wonder you kept them
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts