Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Little Red Wagon #533 - Books!

 Wednesday has rolled around again and way to quickly to my way of thinking.  The good news is it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.

  In many places, winter has a stronghold.  There's nothing better on a cold or rainy day than cuddling under your favorite blanket with your favorite cuppa and a good book.  So, Doni, has chosen Books! as her challenge.  She is looking for projects that have anything to do with books, reading, or make a bookmark.  Wouldn't it be great to see some altered books?

I hope you all are not sick of my junk creations.  This week I took some junk mail, collaged it, stamped it and fashioned it into a bookmark.  I even hung a fancied up Boho bead on it.  Here's what happened for me -


Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon to link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, well I for one am not fed up with your gorgeous creatins whatever they may be, so please carry on, plus the fact you just reminded me of a couple of things I have and forgotten about..lol...I love this it's fabulous.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely Brenda, I would use one just like that if I didn't have my kindle!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your special creations, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW brilliant recycling,love the collage effect and the fancy boho beads
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW..gorgeous Brenda..so classy..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your bookmark is gorgeous! Im so impressed that it was made from junk mail! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bookmark, Brenda! I especially love the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The beads are such a great touch, Brenda - love your bookmark !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts