Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Little Red Wagon #528 - Christmas

 It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Janice is our hostess and she is challenging us to make a Christmas themed project.  I don't know about you, but we have been having a ton of fun doing all sorts of Christmas goodies, I just haven't taking any pictures. 

I'm just going to share a fun tag I made.  It will be going on my son's gift and winging it's way to cold country tomorrow -


Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

Frantic Stamper dies and stamps used :
Antique Sled (FRA-DIE-10731)
Tiny Tags Die (FRA-DIE-10734)
Tiny Tags Greetings (FRA-CL-140)
Great Big Winter Tag (FRA-DIE-10529)

4 comments:

  1. Great tag Brenda,love the cute dies.. that is one thing I did not make this year for some reason..tags..if I have some spare time I may just whip some up..lol..I'm off work for nine days and feeling real lazy on my day one..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, Brenda! Such splendid die cuts. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, Brenda and i like the decoration of the sled.

    I wish you and your loved ones a merry christmas and a happy, healthy new Year !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag and love the die-cut sledge
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge 15th Birthday Blog Hop!

Good Morning All and a Very Happy 15th Birthday to us all here at CRAFT Challenge!! This year we are 15 years old and still going strong...

Popular Posts