Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Little Red Wagon #526 - Wrap It!

Happy Wednesday!   It's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Imke is our hostess and she is challenging us to "Wrap It".  She wants to see packaging of all kinds.  This would be a great opportunity to share some of those cute die gift boxes out there.

I went with something other than a card this week.  I've been working on a special gift for my daughter who is my Christmas Baby.  I'm making her a Christmas Altered Book Junk Journal (what a mouth full).  Here's are a few of the pages that have presents on them -








This is still a work in progress, but Santa with his wrapped and unwrapped gifts make a strong presence (or should I say presents).  With a bit of luck, I will "wrap it" and have it under the tree for Christmas.

Why don't you give our fun challenge a go this week and stop by  Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda



8 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing gift, Brenda! What a treat for your daughter to use to cherish her Christmas/birthday memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is going to love this! It's awesome, the love shows through on every page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW, this is gorgeous Brenda and what a lovely gift, I'm going to find a book and decorate it now, I feel the urge..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful gift for your daughter <3 I Pray your Christmas is full of the blessings of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous gift for your Daughter Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet she will love it, Brenda - i do !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely journal! Your Christmas baby is going to adore it, it's such a special gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous junk journal love the vintage images,great papers and all the tags
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts